Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

This is the second day in a row that the sun has been out and the temps are in the 60s!  There is hope that we've seen the last of Old Man Winter.  :fingers crossed:

I think I have touch of seasonal affective disorder.  I really dislike winter, except for Christmas.  I want to go straight from Christmas to spring.  Do not pass Go; do not collect $200.

When you see a mom of an only child, please don't ask her when she's having another.  And don't say something cutesy to her child like, "I think it's time for you to have a brother or sister!"

Never ask a woman when she is due to give birth, unless you know without a doubt that she is pregnant.  Someone once asked me when I was due.  I looked them straight in the eye and said, "I'm not pregnant.  I'm fat."  Awkward!

Gas prices skyrocketed.  Thankfully, I have a 3 mile commute to work.  Otherwise, I couldn't afford to get to work.

Between Scott's air points that he's accumulating and his hotel points, our next vacation will be practically free.

Must. have. patience.

I walked the golf course while Scott golfed on Sunday.  I want to get some cute golf outfits to wear on the course. 

I found a tick in my head yesterday.  Scott got it out for me.  Thankfully, it wasn't full of blood and it came out very easily.

Tonight is book club.  Our book this month was Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez.

I heart my Kindle.  I have 19 games, 7 cookbooks, 12 Bible study books, 23 classics, 8 Little House books, and 379 books in my archives.

Happy Tuesday!  Get out there and enjoy the sunshine!  (that is if it's sunny in your neck of the woods!)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to win! I don't have a teen or tween, but winning is still fun!

Unknown said...

I'm following you now, too.
On a side note, when we choose our businesses, maybe we need to use your readers as a focus group to see if we will be successful.