Monday, January 31, 2011

The first anniversary of my blog!

A year ago, I started this little blog of mine.  It's been fun for me to just ramble and write about my life and memories.  Some months, I've been really good about updating it, but other months, not so much.  I do enjoy it, though.  :)

One thing that I told myself was that I wasn't going to come on here and say anything that would embarrass my family or friends and hopefully I haven't.  I try not to get too personal.  (I think the only person I embarrass sometimes is myself, but that's ok.)  ;)

Here is my first blog post from January 31, 2010.  It's my life in Cliff's Notes. 

Happy Anniversary to Dishin' with Dawndi!  Woot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday gal!

Melisa Wells said...

Happy blogoversary!

Sorry I just got to this now: I've had NO reading time this week!!