Saturday, March 12, 2011

List

  1. When staying in a hotel after driving all day, opt out of the first floor.  People are rude and are noisy even at midnight. 
  2. I'm going to have jet lag and I didn't fly anywhere.  I started yesterday in Central time, I woke up in Eastern time and tomorrow is daylight saving time.  Help.
  3. Another reason to opt out of the first floor?  Crying babies at 7:11am while eating breakfast (apparently outside my door).  SERIOUSLY?  
  4. I can't wait to see my boy today!  
  5. I'm excited to visit with a good friend who I rarely get to see, but I do talk to her on a daily basis.  GIRL TIME!
  6. I miss Scott.
  7. The sun may actually shine two days in a row.  
  8. My prayers go out to all of those affected by the earthquake and tsunamis. 

No comments: