Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another One Gets Away

Every year on St. Patrick's Day, my two nieces set a trap and try to catch a Leprechaun.  It never seems to work, but he does seem to get scared and drops some prizes for each of the girls...as well as wreak a bit of havoc in their house.  This year, he turned the milk green.

My niece Allison helped me make the following two videos.  My other niece Aubrey demonstrated the Leprechaun trap.  Then, I sat down with Aubrey and interviewed her about her experience with the Leprechaun. 






Aubrey and Allison with their loot from the Leprechaun.  Not quite a pot of gold, but pretty close!  :)

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I am JUST NOW getting to this (better late than never!). Tell Aubrey and Allison they did a fab job. So cute!

::spirit fingers:: to them!