Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Take me home...down country roads



We just got back last night from our vacation. We started out in our home town for our 25th high school class reunion. Friday night was the mixer at the American Legion. Saturday night was the dinner dance in the Legion social room and Sunday afternoon was the class picnic at Tomlinson Run State Park. Those of us who were able to come had a lot of fun! It was great seeing old friends from high school.

Monday morning, we left for Chincoteague, VA to visit The Man's mom and her dear husband. We spent 5 days with them, then took off for my sister and brother-in-law's house in Southern WV for the 4th of July.

I'll write more about each day soon. I have a mountain of laundry to do, bills to mail, groceries to buy, etc. All of the 'fun' things we have to do to get back into the swing of things after vacation. I have plenty to say, so I'll be back soon!

Our hometown wonder....The World's Largest Teapot. :)

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

haha, you've talked about that teapot over the years but I've never seen it! I'm glad you posted the picture!

Welcome back! :)