Friday, July 16, 2010

Gearing Up!

I can't remember the last time my mom, sister and I spent time together, just the three of us. It was probably way back when....before kids, etc. That is a very long time ago, over 19 years! However, in two short days, we'll be together again, just the three of us. I'm so looking forward to that!

The Man is knee-deep at work, due to plant shut down time, so we don't have much time together right now. So, now is the perfect time for the three of us to be together to have female bonding time. We're heading up north so that my sister can attend a seminar, but during down time, we'll have dinner, go on excursions, and just chill. That's what summer is all about.

I may take my trusty laptop with me and blog from the road. That should be interesting! Maybe I can have my sister or mom guest blog. Good times. ;)

I do know this, I'm taking my camera and taking a ton of pictures to share and as always, I'm sure I'll have plenty to say.

AND, there is a surprise coming for someone at the end of the week. I'll share AFTER the surprise! ;)

1 comment:

Brother Sam said...

Have fun! Hope all of you have a good time.