Saturday, July 10, 2010

Doin' the Happy Dance!

Guess what came when we were on vacation? Go ahead...guess...I'll wait.....

MY AEROSMITH TICKETS! So, yeah, I'm just a bit excited!

I have so many wonderful things to look forward to in the next few weeks...

  • spending the week in Chicago with my mom and sister
  • seeing Melisa while we're there...she's like family :)
  • The Boy coming home from camp
  • Aerosmith concert
  • something I'm not at liberty to discuss because it's a bit too personal, but if it comes through, y'all will be among the first to know (how's that for mystery and suspense?)
So, it's Saturday here in Farm Country and The Boy texted his dad and wanted to meet somewhere in the middle between here and camp to play golf. Isn't that SWEET? I'm probably going to just hang out here and do something productive...maybe.

Have a great weekend...I hope your Saturday is a sunny one!

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

That last one...you're pregnant, right? CONGRATS!!!!

haha, j/k

Now is the time to start sending your pretend boyfriend some e-mails asking for backstage passes!!! :)