Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't Blame the Groundhog!

I find it hilarious that people get all up in arms over whether the groundhog sees his shadow or not. Seriously? If he sees his shadow, six more weeks of winter. If he doesn't see his shadow, spring is only six weeks away. UM, six and six are the same number, right?

Don't worry....Old Puxatony Phil is about as accurate as our meteorologists. In fact, I'm sure I could do about as good of a job predicting the weather as they do! ;)



As for my predictions: I predict that the first day of spring is March 20...which is a mere 6 weeks away!

BTW, The Man and his grandfather used to hunt those pesky groundhogs. Yummy....for them, not for Ganny and me. We would eat REAL hog.

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I prefer to listen to Staten Island Chuck, who proclaimed that winter is just about over. :)