I got this idea from my friend who is a fellow blogger. The idea is to post a current picture and then 15 facts about yourself. So, since it's Tuesday, I thought I'd play along. :)
1. I've known the man since we were in preschool.
2. I am the middle child in my family. I have the best brother and sister in the world.
3. Being a mother defines me and completes me.
4. My mom is my hero.
5. I grew up with my extended family all living nearby, so we made wonderful memories together.
6. My dad died when I was 27 and totally rocked my world.
7. I'm blessed to have my mother-in-law in my life.
8. After working with a variety of kids during my adult life, I've gained a new appreciation for my parents and for how they raised me and the sacrifices they made.
9. I'm fortunate to have my wonderful friends.
10. I'm a Christian.
11. I like to read. The book that I'm currently reading is The Last Child by John Hart.
12. I discovered that the Kindle now has word games on it. That could be a problem for me. ;)
13. I love my Dutchie. He's my heart.
14. Fall is a gorgeous time of year. I love the crispness in the air and the beautiful colors it brings.
15. I truly believe that I am the person I am today because of every single thing that has happened to me along the journey of life.