Sunday, June 19, 2011

For Fathers' Day

I want to pause for a moment to wish the important men in my life a very Happy Fathers' Day. 

First, to the love of my life...my best friend...thank you for being a great father and role model to our son.

Second, to my own father, who left this earth much too soon.  You were the best father a girl could ever hope for.  You lived for your wife and kids and it showed.  I love and miss you, Dad!

Next, to my dear father-in-law.  You are a wonderful example of Christian love.  You have accepted me as a daughter from day one, and for that I love you!

Dave and Ed...you both mean a lot to us!  Thanks for being there.

If you are fortunate enough to still have your father, please call him and let him know how much he means to you!  Life is too short...time waits for no one.

No comments: